Important note :All brands are NIOSH approved and on the CDC list of approved vendors.
Our premium-quality N95 NIOSH respirators (facemasks) are CE certified.
For Bulk Order & Discounts Please Contact Us.
PURCHASE IN A PACK OF 20, 60, 100, 500, 1,000, 2,000, OR 5,000.
The more you order, the more you save per piece. If you need 5,000+ just contact us.
You are buying N95 Niosh Respirators Facemasks at
- 20 Niosh N95 Respirators at $99.9 Per 20 Masks.
- 100 Niosh N95 Respirators at $93.9 Per 20 Masks.
- 500 Niosh N95 Respirators at $87.9 Per 20 Masks.
- 2,000 Niosh N95 Respirators at $79.9 Per 20 Masks.
- 10,000 Niosh N95 Respirators at $75.9 Per 20 Masks.
- 40,000+ Niosh N95 Respirators at $69.9 Per 20 Masks.
Our CE Certified, N95 NIOSH Masks For Sale:
Our N95 NIOSH face masks are CE certified with filter at least 95% airborne particles that are non-oil based. disposable N95 NIOSH FACE MASKS, are lightweight in construction to promote greater worker acceptance and helps increase wear time. N95 FACE MASKS are made of several layers of special non-woven polypropylene (synthetic polymer) fabric. This N95 FACE MASK that filters out hazardous particles.
N95 NIOSH FACE MASK fabric is produced by melt blowing and forms the inner filtration layer in the mask that filters out hazardous particles.
N95 respirator or N95 NIOSH FACE MASK are used by hospitals, medical facilities & officially approved by the government in the USA. most common used when treating patients with airborne diseases. The N95 mask is the most common particular-filtering facepiece respirator.
N95 Face mask are used in the following industries: Food Processing, Food Safety, General Manufacturing, Commercial Buildings, Construction, Design & Construction, Food Processing, Mining, Oil & Gas, Transportation, Medical Facilities and more.
N95 NIOSH Face mask with filter. Filters at least 95% of airborne particles.
CE Certified Masks.
Our N95 NIOSH face masks have been manufactured to EEA standards, and are used by hospitals, medical facilities and health professionals. Helps prevent diseases and infections.
N95 respirators are form-fitted to the size and shape of your face. Because they fit your face more snugly, there’s less opportunity for airborne particles to leak in around the sides of the mask.
N95s face masks can also filtrate small airborne particles more effectively.
The key to an effective N95 face mask is to ensure that it fits your face correctly. Healthcare practitioners who provide direct patient care are fit-tested annually by a qualified professional to be sure their N95 face mask fits them snugly.
A properly fitted N95 respirator usually filtrates pathogens in the air much better than a surgical mask. Respirators that have been carefully tested and certified to carry the N95 face masks designation can block up to 95 percent of tiny (0.3 micron) test particles. But they also have their limitations.
Steps to putting on a face mask
- Before putting on the N95 face mask, wash your hands for at least 15 seconds with soap and water, or rub your hands together thoroughly with hand sanitizer.
- Check for defects in the N95 face mask, such as tears or broken loops.
- Position the colored side of the N95 face mask outward.
- If present, make sure the metallic strip is at the top of the N95 face mask and positioned against the bridge of your nose.
- If the mask has:
- Ear loops: Hold the N95 face mask by both ear loops and place one loop over each ear.
- Ties: Hold the N95 face mask by the upper strings. Tie the upper strings in a secure bow near the crown of your head. Tie the bottom strings securely in a bow near the nape of your neck.
- Dual elastic bands: Pull the top band over your head and position it against the crown of your head. Pull the bottom band over your head and position it against the nape of your neck.
- Mold the bendable metallic upper strip to the shape of your nose by pinching and pressing down on it with your fingers.
- Try to Pull the bottom of the mask over your mouth and chin.
- Be sure the N95 face mask fits snugly.
- Don’t touch the N95 face mask once in position.
- If the N95 face mask gets soiled or damp, replace it with a new one.
Once the mask is positioned securely, there are certain precautions to keep in mind to ensure you don’t transfer pathogens to your face or hands.
- touch the N95 mask once it’s secured on your face, as it might have pathogens on it
- dangle the N95 face mask from one ear
- hang the N95 face mask around your neck
- crisscross the ties
- reuse single-use N95 face masks
If you have to touch the N95 face mask while you’re wearing it, wash your hands first. Be sure to also wash your hands afterward, or use hand sanitizer.
For Bulk Order & Discounts Please Contact Us.
PURCHASE IN A PACK OF 10, 50, 100, 500, 1,000, 2,000, OR 5,000.